Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I await your urgent response

Greetings,

Please permit me to introduce myself briefly. I'm Mark Morrison attorney
at law and partner of the STRAUNS ASSOCIATES LONDON, UK. Actually, I got
your contact online while searching for a last name similar to that of my
client who was a business man and lived in the UK for Sixteen years. He
died with his wife and daughter in the 2018 Indonesian Tsunami while on
vacation. Do not be amazed by this letter. I'm contacting you based on
trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction.

Before I explain further, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail
to you. I'm aware that this is certainly not the best approach to foster a
relationship of trust but because of the circumstances and urgency
surrounding this claim I decided to reach you via this medium to join me
to put claims on this diplomatic box before it is seized or confiscated by
the authorities. Before the catastrophe, my late client deposited a trunk
box containing the sum of £7,300,000 GBP (Seven Million Three Hundred
Thousand Pound Sterling) with a Finance/Safe keeping company here in the
UK, and he did not disclose the exact content of the deposited diplomatic
box to the security company as cash but as personal valuables for security
and personal reasons.

As his attorney, the security company has mandated me to present a member
of his family (heir/inheritor) to claim the trunk box or it will be
confiscated and taken to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed. I
was given an ultimatum to look for some relative to come for the claim or
have the trunk box liquidated and made unservicable as mandated by law.

After preliminary efforts of search for a direct family member which came
to no avail, I decided to contact you. My suggestion to you is that I will
like to present you as the beneficiary of the trunk box, I know you may
not be in anyway related to my late client but having a common surname
with him is a possibility that the trunk box will be released to you. I
can guarantee that if you are willing and interested I will put in place
all the necessary modalities in accordance with the law to legally present
you as the true Next of Kin and true beneficiary.

This transaction is 100% risk free as I have worked out all the modalities
to complete this operation effectively. As soon as the diplomatic
consignment is released to you, we shall divide the content in the ratio
of 40% (2,920,000 GBP) for you, and 50% (3,650,000 GBP) for me as our
benefit, and then we will set aside 10% (730,000 GBP) for charity, to
assist victims of natural disaster such as Earthquake, Tsunami, and Flood.

Kindly indicate your interest by contacting me on my personal email
(markmorrison1960@yahoo.com) for further clarification.

Please endeavor to confirm to me if you are interested or not in
collaborating with me, so that I can further my search for another partner
willing to take advantage of this golden opportunity.

I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mark Morrison, ESQ.

No comments: