- Advanced Grammar & Composition
- Art Appreciation
- Criminal Law
- Critical Thinking & Composition
- American Literature
- Physical Geography
- Chicano Latino Studies
- History of Africa
- Introduction to Chemistry
- International Relations
- Survey of Physical Science
- World Classics
- World History
Friday, December 30, 2011
Sunday, December 18, 2011
* Art History
* College Algebra
* College Composition I/II
* Developmental Psychology
* History of Western Civilization I/II
* Introduction to Computers and Computing
* Introduction to Criminal Justice
* Introduction to Psychology
* Introduction to Statistics and Probability
* Juvenile Justice System
* World Literature
Friday, December 9, 2011
2. Experience with online teaching
3. Experience with K-12 education/classroom experience
4. Experience teaching adult learners/teachers
5. Experience teaching with technology
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
* Submit Cover Letter, Resume/Vitae, Five Personal and Work Related References, Copies of all Educational Transcripts (originals will be required prior to employment). Incomplete packages will NOT be reviewed. Send required application materials to FacultyVitae@mssu.edu. Put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Qualifications & Skills:
* Doctoral degree or appropriate terminal degree in sport management, physical education, exercise science, coaching, kinesiology, or closely related field is preferred;
* Individuals who are ABD or hold a master's degree will be considered if the person can demonstrate two years of relevant teaching experience at the undergraduate and graduate levels;
* Experience teaching online at the undergraduate or graduate levels;
* Effective communication skills with an emphasis on written communication;
* Ability to meet deadlines and follow college policies.
Applications must include:
1. A brief letter of application outlining the candidate's qualifications for the position;
2. Curriculum vitae and transcripts from graduate institutions attended (copies accepted);
3. Names, addresses (including email), and telephone numbers of two references who can address the candidate's qualifications.
There is no deadline for applications. The department will keep all applications on file and contact qualified instructors when courses become available. Courses are taught throughout the academic year and summer session. Stipends start at $3,000 per 3-credit course.
Send all applications to:
Barbara J. Griego-Jones
Assistant to Dr. "Beez" Lea Ann Schell, Search Chair
Department of Human Performance and Physical Education
Adams State College
208 Edgemont Blvd.
Alamosa, CO 81101
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Position: Adjunct - Communications (Ground & Online)
Location: Kansas City, MO
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
We are pleased to announce a new Pearson scoring project with the opportunity to score from home! The Teacher Performance Assessment (TPA) is a subject-area-specific, performance-based assessment for pre-service teacher candidates, centered on student learning. The TPA was created by Stanford University faculty and staff with substantive advice from teacher educators.Pearson is pleased to be scoring this assessment. Scoring for the TPA will begin in March of 2012. At this time we are asking anyone interested in scoring the TPA to visit our website at www.scoretpa.pearson.com and click on the Apply Here link. Prior to applying, please review the qualifications to guarantee that you are qualified to score the TPA from home.
Please note that this a different and unrelated opportunity to the NBPTS project that is scored with Pearson. If you choose to apply to score the TPA program it will in no way take you out of consideration for NBPTS scoring.If you know of anyone who would also be interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to forward this information on to them.If you have any questions please email us at ScoreTPA@pearson.com.Thank you,Nancy RodriguezPearson Human Resources
Thursday, November 10, 2011
LMS Course Builder (Contractor)While candidates in the DFW area are preferred, virtual or remote staff will be considered. Contractors in the DFW area will need to be able to come into an office at least one day a week.
Online Academic Coach / Teaching Assistant Opportunities
Coaches monitor student engagement, grade assignments, facilitate course discussions, provide online student support, and regularly collaborate with university faculty. Academic Coaches serve as facilitators and graders; University faculty is the teacher of record. Compensation is based on a "per student per course" formula. About 85 percent the courses are 5-week course cycles and the programs are year round. Courses are designed so that the student-content interaction is the same, regardless of number of weeks. Additional per student stipends may apply to specific courses and/or programs. Academic Coaching positions are considered part-time work (as an independent contractor).
Online Academic Coach/Teaching Assistant Application
or Email your resume and unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bay Path College - Longmeadow, MA
Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter outlining salary requirements, resume and contact information for four professional references. All applications should be sent electronically in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
- 5100 Executive Success Skills
- 5160 Global Business & Cultural Diversity
- 5170 Economics
- 5200 Innovation
- 5230 Operations Management
- 5820 Project Management
- 5822 Social Media
- 5849 Global Marketing
Lake Forest MBA faculty candidates must meet stringent criteria in three areas:
1. A proven track record of accomplishment. Candidates are generally from the ranks of senior management at mid-sized companies or Fortune 500 corporations. To qualify for consideration, you must have significant work experience in the subject area you would like to teach. This experience must be demonstrated in a current Linked In profile.
2. The ability to facilitate learning that helps others achieve results. We look for talented individuals who can clearly convey concepts and insights through business analysis, discussion, and experiential (action-based) learning techniques. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to present material in a manner that stimulates substantive discussion and encourages peer interaction. Seminar-style teaching experience is preferred. LFGSM utilizes a diverse set of teaching methodologies including:
- Facilitated discussions
- Case studies
- Application of classroom material to workplace projects
- Computer simulations and exercises
- Team projects and presentations
- Role play
- Web-enhanced courses with online discussion groups
- Self directed, fully online courses
We are currently looking for individuals who meet the above criteria and who also have online teaching experience
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Waldorf College in Forest City, Iowa is currently seeking candidates specifically for the following adjunct faculty-teaching positions in the online program:
Astronomy – to teach "Explorations in Astronomy"
Natural Sciences – to teach and possibly revise "Earth Science", "Principles of Classical Physical Science" and "Principles of Modern Physical Science"
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
You must demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process and the ability to inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
You are required to post your syllabi on Blackboard and to enter your final grades online in PeopleSoft.
We prefer candidates with knowledge of Blackboard Learning Management System.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Online and/or on-campus Adjunct Faculty PositionsDepartment: Management, School of
Primary Location: Old Westbury
Other Location(s): Other
Responsibilities: NYIT's School of Management seeks online and/or on-campus adjunct faculty to teach: General Management, HR Management, MIS, and Marketing (ABD will be considered if degree is near completion).
Qualifications: Ph.D. or terminal degree in relevant discipline and college teaching experience required. To apply, send a current curriculum vitea, a cover letter and three references to Dr. Jim Murdy, Associate Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Monday, October 10, 2011
- Design Course structure and syllabus
- Create and record (in our studio, or using professional equipment) 20-25 recorded hours of video lectures per course.
- Design exercises, quizzes and exams
- No direct student interaction or grading is involved in the content creation, but is handled by a team of professors and T/As. We welcome the original content creators for that role as well, but is not required.
We're a a tiny team trying to spark a revolution in how Computer Science is taught. We have built a learning system that delivers courses the way we, as certified geeks, want to be taught. It's fast paced, intensive, and very effective. We try to teach a balance of classical CS theory with modern SE practice to fully prepare our students for the rigors of professional software development.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
JOB SUMMARY: Teach one or more academic physical education classes (methods of coaching, contemporary issues in coaching) in an online environment to university students with varied background and experience.
• Master's degree in any discipline
• Three years coaching experience.
• Master's degree in physical education or closely related field
• College-level teaching experience
• Online teaching experience
Friday, July 29, 2011
- Any license or certification, OR
- Alternatively, 2+ years of research-related employment (e.g. librarian, analyst), OR
- Alternatively, Bachelor's or higher degree
Friday, July 8, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
(Select Home Office/Remote)
Under general supervision, the Learning Solutions Facilitator I role has accountability for the effective delivery of blended learning solutions programs for NASCO's associates and customers.
Friday, June 24, 2011
|Adjunct Instructors for Online Nursing Courses |
Olivet Nazarene University, School of Graduate Studies
Olivet Nazarene University has expanded its School of Graduate and Continuing Studies Nursing Education Program and recently started multiple MSN cohorts. This program offers MSN degrees with specialty tracks in Education, Leader/Manager and Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP). The core courses for Education and Leader/Manager tracks are offered online. The FNP track courses are currently offered on the main campus with the desire to start offering on ground FNP courses at our other regional locations during 2012 and on line in the future.
At this time we are seeking several adjunct instructors to teach online for all tracks of our MSN program.
Dr. Judi Martschinke
Olivet Nazarene University
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Online faculty with PhD and familiar with Blackboard needed to teach online graduate and undergraduate courses in the following subjects: English Composition (no English Literature at this time) Biology Geology Environmental Science Innovation Art Economic (History & Global emphasis) Management (no Organizational Leadership at this time) Must be student oriented and available to interact with students 6 days/week. Contact: Dr. Jama Bradley at email@example.com with your CV and a copy of recent teaching evaluations.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Working out of their home, the Adjunct Teacher will "virtually" manage subject-specific instructional programs. Compensation will be based on the specific course workload and number of enrolled students. He/she will be responsible for monitoring progress, evaluating work, running online instructional/tutorial sessions, providing academic guidance, and being the subject-matter expert for a caseload of middle/high school students
Thursday, May 26, 2011
The Department of Environmental Studies and the Online GIS Certificate Program at The University of West Florida invite applications for an Online Adjunct Instructor, one year contract with option to renew to begin as early as June 1, 2011.
We are currently seeking adjunct faculty for our Masters in Public Administration and Master of Arts in Administration program to add to our roster of contract faculty for assignments on an as-needed basis for Fort Myers (Lee County) teaching location, as well as online.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
for part-time faculty positions in the following area: Hospitality Management (Online)
Faculty who are interested in teaching online or hybrid courses at AACC must complete required training prior to their first online teaching assignment.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Online Professor of Finance, College of Business and Public Management
The College of Business and Public Management at the University of La Verne is seeking an online Professor of Finance beginning as soon as possible. The ideal candidates will have a commitment to excellence in teaching and interest or experience in corporate finance and one other area such as investment, financial markets and institutions, and international finance. This non-tenure track position involves teaching both undergraduate and graduate online finance courses. Candidates must have an earned doctorate in Finance or a related field from an accredited institution. Professional experience is highly desirable.This position does not require the faculty presence on campus at any time during the academic year. The teaching load is six online courses per academic year.
We are seeking a Course Designer and Website Technician dedicated to (a) designing and test-driving new gender studies courses; (b) recruiting and coaching faculty to make full use of our proven methodology for in-depth learning; (c) maintaining, improving, and periodically upgrading our reception wing ( http://www.catherinecollege.net ) and our classroom wing ( http://www.catherinecollege.net/moodle/ ); (d) expanding our outreach and increasing our enrollment (in collaboration with our Learning Team); and (e) keeping abreast of improvements in technology and pedagogy that have application to our world-wide enterprise.
Catherine of Siena Virtual College is an online educational enterprise. Hence, this position is open to persons everywhere (even outside North America and the UK). The chosen candidate may not have to relocate.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Adjunct-Fall 2011 Online (Part-Time/no benefits) in the fields of Cultural Anthropology, Introduction to Sociology, Marriage & Family, Composition, and Public Speaking.
National College is seeking experienced Online Adjunct Instructors to teach bachelor-level Health Care Management and Information Technology classes using the Angel Learning Management system. These are part-time positions which may be recurring. Primary responsibilities are to engage and instruct adult learners over an 11-week term and to insure that learning objectives are met.
At least one of these credentials:
In addition, online instructors shall have at least one of the following credentials:
Friday, April 1, 2011
Hire Ed Solutions is seeking ONLINE ADJUNCT INSTRUCTORS for:
Management Information Systems
RHIA/RHIT for the MAA and MBC Programs
Introduction to Healthcare Computer Information Systems
Sociology And MORE
MIS: Minimum Bachelors degree with a declared major or minor in MIS or Information Technology
RHIA/RHIT: Minimum Bachelor's degree
Introduction to Healthcare Computer Information Systems: Minimum Bachelors degree with a declared major or minor in Computer Information Technology, Engineering or Management Information Systems; Minimum 3 years of work experience in Healthcare Management within a clinical setting
Mathematics: Masters degree required with a declared major or minor in mathematics at the Bachelors or Masters level
English Composition: Minimum Bachelors degree with a declared major or minor in English
Interpersonal Professional Communications: Minimum Bachelors degree with a declared major or minor in Sociology
Sociology: Minimum Bachelors degree with a declared major or minor in Business, Psychology, Sociology or HR
Thursday, March 31, 2011
THIS POSITION IS FOR OUR ONLINE DIVISION ONLY.
Adjunct Faculty members are committed to upholding the mission of the College by providing the highest level of instruction to students. Faculty members are responsible for advising students within their program of instruction and assisting the Academic Department in the revision, development, and implementation of programs and curricula.
Qualifications:1) Baccalaureate Degree for Associate Courses; Master's Degree for Bachelor's Courses. Degrees must meet accrediting requirements to qualify to teach in each program.
2) Minimum of three (3) years of practical work experience in the field being taught.
3) One (1) year adult instruction experience.
4) Computer and access to high speed Internet.
5) Knowledge and use of database and computer application systems.
6) Successful completion of the online faculty orientation course.
Friday, March 18, 2011
The Georgia Military College Online Campus Faculty provides the educational focus of online teaching (facilitating) in our academic courses, and service to the College, profession and scholarly activities are integral aspects of this position.
The Online Campus of Georgia Military College is accepting applications for Adjunct Online Faculty positions in the following discipline:
Online teaching experience is highly preferred.
Ancilla College is hiring online instructors for the following areas:
* Art Appreciation
Candidates must possess the appropriate master degree to teach in their field of study. Preference given to those with online teaching experiences and familiarity with the Moodle platform. Training will be provided. Please submit a resume, philosophy of teaching and transcripts to the Dean of Academics and Student Services; PO Box 1 Donaldson, IN 46513. You may contact the Dean's Assistant, Tai Duncan at tai.duncan@ancilla. edu or 574-936-8898 ext. 322 for more information
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Virginia International University is expanding our team to meet the needs of our growing offering of online courses and programs. We are currently accepting applications for multiple online adjunct teaching faculty positions for the general education course offerings. These faculty members will facilitate the delivery of our general education online courses and online undergraduate programs.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
TUI is a premier online university -- the only one fully accredited by WASC. All courses are taught fully online using high- quality TUI-developed course material. Sessions are 11 weeks long, with courses divided into 5 modules.
Please send a cover letter and recent curriculum vitae to Dr. Patricia Rhynders at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please note Health Education Faculty Application.