THIS POSITION IS FOR OUR ONLINE DIVISION ONLY.
Adjunct Faculty members are committed to upholding the mission of the College by providing the highest level of instruction to students. Faculty members are responsible for advising students within their program of instruction and assisting the Academic Department in the revision, development, and implementation of programs and curricula.
Qualifications:1) Baccalaureate Degree for Associate Courses; Master's Degree for Bachelor's Courses. Degrees must meet accrediting requirements to qualify to teach in each program.
2) Minimum of three (3) years of practical work experience in the field being taught.
3) One (1) year adult instruction experience.
4) Computer and access to high speed Internet.
5) Knowledge and use of database and computer application systems.
6) Successful completion of the online faculty orientation course.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Eagle Gate College Group
Posted by Blog Manager at 6:12 AM